Monday, September 23, 2019

Youth Conference

Youth Conference 2019

Our Bishopric planned a fun youth conference this year! Provo City Center Temple, Vernal Temple, Green River Rafting, Hiking, Swimming, the Dinosaur Quarry and lots and lots of Werewolf (my new favorite game)  It was a good time :) 



We camped at the Vernal KOA


We hiked to an arch, I can't remember what it was called, but it was really cool. 



It doesn't look super high, but it was, and I conquered my fear of heights again with no harness or straps HA! 








We have some really cute YW!



There was so much sand, I dumped out at least a full cup of sand from each shoe when we were done.





Dinosaur Quarry



Vernal Temple 
I loved the slower pace of this temple. They gave each member a job so we did everything on our own, with no temple workers! That was pretty neat :) I really do have a pretty cool calling!



I wish I had more river rafting pictures, but we all left our phones so we wouldn't lose them. Except for the Bishop, who took his to take pictures, and then lost it when his canoe took on too much water. We all felt really bad. BUT....Funny story, he went back a week later, remembering where it dropped, snorkeled til he found it, put it in rice for 24 hours and it WORKED after a full week in the river! I guess it really does bless being a Bishop! Also pays to have an iPhone :)



No comments:

Post a Comment