Tuesday, September 3, 2019

First Day of School!

 First day of First Grade!! 



I bawled like a baby today. I can't believe Boston will be a full time student from now on. He's gotten so big and grown in so many ways. It was so hard letting him go. He had no problem at all, and was so excited! His teacher loves Lego's and Spiderman and that just sealed the deal right there. 
I don't get a lot of details about his school days, other than what the teacher sends home. He brings a behavior calendar home each day with a color representing how he behaved that day (green=great  orange=outstanding  yellow=warning  red=bad) His calendar is already full of green and orange. Boston is a really GOOD boy. He would pretty much rather die than break the rules. He is kind, tender hearted and tries his best at everything he does. This boy has a super tight hold on my heart strings...


Ellie's first day was a week later and a bit different...and not in a bad way. I just think of her as older than she is. Its weird that she is ONLY in preschool. She was so ready, she basically just ran off and didn't even notice or care when I left! Haha. And then she came home and chattered all afternoon non stop about everything she did at school.  Her teacher is Mrs. Melanie, and she has made lots of friends! Its funny...her first day, she was all bummed out because she said she didn't make any friends. 5 minutes later she was talking about how she had like 1 or 2 friends. By the time Jeff got home, she had made like 5 or 6 friends. Who knows with this girl! 

I love that I still see Ellie in the afternoon. She is a huge helper and loves to help me clean, cook and take care of Rylee. Excited to see how much she grows this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment