Saturday, March 1, 2014

Newest Home Project: Operation Save Lights

Exhibit A: Master Bedroom ceiling fan. Looks ok, right? Not bad. Well....take a closer look, and you'll see tan paint splatter all over the base and blades. Gosh these painters were awesome! I decided to give the fan a whole makeover
Tada! I think it looks brand new! Total cost: less that $7. That's the cost of a can of spray paint, which I've used for basically everything. I'm pretty obsessed with this oil rubbed bronze color.

Exhibit B:
Sorry for the crappy before picture. This too was covered in paint splatter. Not a ton, but enough to drive me crazy. I kid you not, it is on cupboards, doorknobs, light fixtures, mirrors, light switch covers, baseboards pretty much anything coming close to the walls. It makes everything look really dirty. It's so frustrating. Not that I minded the silver color, but check it out!
I am geeking out, I think it looks so good! Once I started...I couldn't stop.

Exhibit C:

Exhibit D:
Everything looks brand new! And clean! :) Now I just have to be patient til we can redo the whole kitchen. I am determined to make this house look better one cheap way at a time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment