Saturday, March 15, 2014

15 Months



Wow, are you really 15 months old? Where is my baby, and who is this toddler?! You are starting to look so grown up! You are becoming more independent which is bitter sweet for me. Part of me loves that, the other part wants to take care of you forever. You do NOT want me feeding you. You shake your head no pretty dramatically if I come at you with a spoon. Even if it's ice cream.... You want to feed yourself, and are getting pretty good at it.
You are developing quite the arm. And when I say that, I mean you can stand by the stairs and nail me in the head sitting on the love sac with a plastic cup. You have a little football we like to play catch with, but anytime you see a ball, you squeal and run for it. That's my boy! Now we just need to get you a Boston hat and baseball glove! 
Most recently you've started holding my finger when we're walking. You walk over, grab my finger and take me with you. It's so cute. My favorite is when dad is on one side and I'm on the other, just taking walks :) You've also discovered the battery powered four wheel that was left in our shed. The battery doesn't work, but you love when we pull you around on it! You think you're pretty cool.
You still love story time, and when you want to read a book, will walk over to me with books in one arm, blankie in the other. When we're done, you'll go pick another one, then crawl right back onto my lap. 
You have a hobby of cleaning....or something like that. You go nuts when I pull the broom and dustpan out and cry for it. We have a small set that we give you and you sweep with me. The other day I was scrubbing the walls and you took the scrub brush out of my hand to do it for me. You are seriously the cutest boy ever. Not 100% of the time......but I'd say 99% of the time ;) we got so lucky to have you in our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment