Friday, March 7, 2014

Faux Granite Countertops - Vanity

Being the cheap person I am, I have been researching for weeks on how to paint faux granite on my countertops. Jeff and I found some paint kits you can buy at Home Depot fot $79, which is a great deal compared to real granite....however, when I said I am cheap.....I meant I am CHEAP! I found several pins on Pinterest where people use toll paints to do it. Toll paints! You know, the stuff for like .69 cents at walmart? Insane? I think so! That's why I decided to give it a test run on the vanity area in my bedroom. That way if I screw it up, only Jeff and I will have to see it.
I watched dozens of videos, but in the end....what did I have to lose? Seriously....not a fan of the before, but the after?!? What do you think? Faux real! (See what I did there?) And yes, that is with toll paint!








2 comments:

  1. Holy shiz!! That looks amazing! Meg, your so talented! Remind me to call you when I want to redo a bunch of stuff in my future house lol

    ReplyDelete