Tuesday, October 15, 2013

10 Months Old

Happy 10 months! You are doing so many things now. Ever since you started crawling, you have been EVERYWHERE. I can't keep up with you! You love pulling the pots and pans out of the cupboard, and have taken a liking to the poached egg pan. After you hit the pots and pans, you make your way to the pantry, and pull down your baby food jars one by one, til you get to your rice cereal. After you pull that down, the pantry is boring for you. Next, you hit the cupboard under the sink, and start pulling the garbage liners out one by one. When the kitchen is done, you go behind the rocking chair by the sliding glass door, and smack the printer around a bit. You usually get interrupted sometime in your routine by the dishwasher or the refrigerator opening. You are very familiar with the noise of these doors opening, and as soon as we do, you are there....FAST. It seems like you've acquired another gear, and are really quite fast haha. You can climb up on the door of the dishwasher, and are quite proud that you can do that!
You've started waving bye bye (when you want to) and know who momma and dadda are. You can shake your head no, and think its funny! If I ask you where my nose is, you can point to my nose (again, this is all when you want to - if I tell someone you can do something, you usually don't do it. I guess I'll stop telling people what you can do so I don't look like an idiot!) When I ask you where baby Boston is, you look at your picture on the wall and smile. One of your favorite things to do is sit in an empty diaper box, and have daddy push you around the apartment. We like to play hide and seek, and go on walks outside. We love you!





No comments:

Post a Comment