Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Farewell

I said goodbye to a very close friend last week. In fact, a little TOO close of 'friend.' For 301 days, we have been inseparable. Literally. We never left the house without each other, not even for a few hours. Vacations, holidays, day and night, we have been together. Yes, I said goodbye to good ole' pumpy.  Milk-Machine-Megan is NO MORE! I feel like I've just been released from pumping prison! I would climb Mt. Everest, just to drop kick that backpack to No-Mans land. All the while doing a dance. After spending a whopping 30 days of my life hooked to it (702 hours, or 42,140 minutes take your pick) I am finally FREEEEEEEE!!!! So farewell pump! Farewell washing/sterilizing all your stupid equipment! Farewell annoying hee haw sound! Farewell nipple blisters! (By the way pump, if I ever figure out how to give you a nipple blister, you'll wish I had kicked you off a cliff) Farewell lanolin! I will NOT miss you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment