Thursday, May 16, 2013

Happy 5 Month Birthday Boston!

Had the hardest time getting pictures yesterday! We played pretty hard. You love to be tossed in the air, which meant for lots and lots of spit up. I finally gave up and let you be in your diaper! You stayed happy for almost 4 hours! That's a record for sure! We might make it part of your routine. 4 hours of naked time in the afternoon haha. Anyways, you can now roll over (from your tummy to your back) and sit up almost by yourself! You still hate to be on your tummy, you just roll yourself onto your back. Silly boy! My favorite thing you've started doing is reach out to touch my face. You're still trying so hard to work your little hands and are so gentle. I love it! I love my little Boston boy! Can't believe you're 5 months old!



Here comes the barf...





No comments:

Post a Comment