Wednesday, October 14, 2020

July Things!

For some reason the pictures are all backwards this time. So here is the end of the July through the 1st... 

Fun in the backyard!







Everyone gets a week to help me cook dinner. This was Boston's week! They all want to help all the time, so we worked it into our chore schedule, and the kids love looking through my cookbooks and picking out the menu for the week. They've surprised me with some of the things they've picked. Boston made us egg salad sandwiches, and they all ate them no complaints!


I got a mosquito bite on the tip of my big toe. One of the most infuriating things ever. I couldn't reach it to scratch it, and my swollen toe was even more swollen. 


Sunday Temple Walk








Someone in our neighborhood did the 12 days of Christmas for us! It was such a fun surprise each day! They got all sorts of summer and Christmas activities. We took pictures of a few favorites.
Saran wrap candy ball game and ornament crafts from our Christmas Elves


..







Baby sister training class :-)






Luau dinner decorations - from our Christmas Elves





Bear Lake!











We had trouble with our trailer on the way up. It took most of the day to get things fixed and figured out, but we made it! We're at an autobody shop getting some food while we wait for dad to come out. Funny story - I guess Rylee needed to go potty while we were stretching our legs, but instead of telling us, she decided to drop her drawers in the bushes. I was so embarrassed, but caught her before she went. She was already in camping mode I guess!




Homemade Jam!





The 4th of July was AMAZING!  The pictures just don't do it justice. The whole sky was lit up. It was such a good day. Definitely a highlight of the year.










No comments:

Post a Comment