Saturday, July 22, 2017

Kid Dates

I took Boston and Ellie out on one-on-one dates last month to try and help them adjust to Rylee. Ellie was having a particularly hard time adjusting and one time yelled at me "I want you to get baby Rylee out of my room!" When Rylee would cry, so would Ellie. She also started regressing with potty training (angry face) Which is still a work in progress to this day, considering she thinks her bedroom floor is the toilet. You think I'm kidding...a couple weeks ago after we had put Boston and Ellie to bed, Boston came running up saying that Ellie peed on the floor. Boston, Ellie has a pull-up on, she can't pee on the floor, I say. Go back to bed! Then Boston explains that Ellie took her pull-up off, only to squat and pee on the carpet. (Insert double angry emoji face) 
Fast Forward to yesterday after getting home from Bear Lake the day before, and Ellie has regressed even MORE, by pooping on her carpet. I walk in and find my hat on the floor, with a little present underneath it. Being a mom really sucks sometimes. To make this long story short, we will be deep cleaning all of our carpet ASAP.
Back to the fun stuff....for Ellie's date, I took her to Yogurtland, Barnes and Noble to read books, and then to the Dollar Tree store to pick up supplies for makeovers. Ellie is always asking to put my makeup on me. We got eyeshadow, lipstick, and blush, and we had so much fun doing each others makeup. I forgot to take pictures though, and Ellie did NOT like the makeup on her face, so she immediately went to wash it off. Jeff was happy about that.
Boston decided to do the EXACT same thing, because Ellie had so much fun on our date. So a few days later, we went and did the same thing, minus the makeup. He decided to just get treats instead haha.







No comments:

Post a Comment