Saturday, January 31, 2015

Daddy's Birthday (27)

Happy Birthday Daddy! We hope he had a great day. Dad turned 27 on the 27th this year! Boston and I decided to make cupcakes to take to his 4th period class. Yes, the cupcakes say Happy Birthday Mr. Tree haha (it's the thought that counts, right?) what you can't see pictured is the cupcake liners I used. We only had halloween ones, so they all have pumpkins and candy corns on them. Awesome, right? The kids actually did think it was awesome, and no one made fun of the liners 😄 The kids all think Jeff is pretty darn cool. He's a great teacher! 
After 4th period we stayed and had lunch with dad, then hurried home to wrap his present! I ran out of wrapping paper because the box was freaking huge. We sang Happy Birthday, and opened presents and went to Tucanos for dinner. Yum! The people sitting next to us at dinner turned to me and told me I ate a ton of meat. It took my pregnant brain a few seconds to realize they were making a joke about being full of meat, not baby. Good one! Now, mind your own business and stop looking at my big belly while I shove some more food down my gullet 😉
Happy Birthday Dad! 


No comments:

Post a Comment