Monday, January 12, 2015

2 year check up

Had your 2 year check up this morning! It went great, except you are so terrified of the doctor now, you won't even let them measure or weigh you without literally having a cow. We finally got you to hold still long enough to get your weight, and you weigh 29.5 lbs, putting you in the 81%. You are 35.5 inches long, which puts you in the 78% for height! Your doctor was concerned last year when you weren't growing very proportionately, but you are growing tall a lot faster now than you used to! I'm glad they didn't put you on a diet ;) Your pediatrician is awesome, and gave me a lot of pointers for when baby Ellie comes. She said this is going to be especially hard on you, but that you are a good boy and will be just fine. I hope this goes well! We moved you into your big boy room downstairs, after discovering that you can climb out of your crib! I woke up one morning to you pounding on your door yelling, help! Help, door! Haha, I was pretty shocked. So you've spent two nights in your new room downstairs in a twin bed! The first night was pretty rough, you like to get out and play with your trains, but last night was better, although you still cried a little through the night. It's a long walk from my room to yours now, or so it seems ;) I'll have to post pictures of your new room soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment