Sunday, December 6, 2020

November Things

 Early start on Christmas cookies 


Boston never lets an empty box go to waste...


Finally lost his tooth! We tied some floss to it and slammed the door. Jeff was supposed to, but chickened out. I guess I don't have a problem jumping at the chance to inflict pain on my children.




Thanksgiving! We were sad to be on our own, but it was also really nice to hang out just us!







Thanksgiving morning...quiet and clean






Ellie re-doing school sitting next to me after she said she finished in 30 minutes...




Christmas card pictures...we used a tripod and our phones. It was pretty awkward when cars drove past and we were all sitting there posing haha








Boston has fun with picture on my phone ...




Rylee got a new hand-me-down dress and put it on backards hahaha


Ellie decided to write her name on the concrete floor in the basement. She needs to learn to write someone else's name







There wasn't a knot tied in the bottom of the diaper pail. So a months worth of dirty diapers from Gracie fell to the bottom :( Great day!





At home primary program



No comments:

Post a Comment