Tuesday, November 6, 2018

October Happenings

Witches at Gardner Village




Nothing stays clean with this kid around


Zoo with Grandma and Grandpa Tree



Ellie was on a ROLL this day...she kept asking me to take her picture and she was smiling so cute! 






The animals were all busy! We got to see lots of cool stuff. In the pic below, one of the seals stopped to look at this group of kids. He sat there for a good minute or two not moving. Creepy!




This next pic is one of my favorites. Fun Fact: they put cow heads in the vulture cage for them to pick at. I couldn't tell what they were at first, but sure enough - we even asked a worker just to be sure. Best Halloween decoration ever...


Sugar Cookie making




Back to see the witches with Daddy..


Even got to go to spell class





Back to the zoo...




Roberts Family Halloween Party
(Glad my sister got pictures, because I didn't do a very good job ha!)













Ellie loves helping Grandma do the dishes!



Papa has another Gopher problem, so the boys are helping set a trap. 


The girls like to put lotion on my feet after we go walking



Caramel Apples 

Nothing is normal in our house. EVER.





Ward Fall Festival 
We decided not to do a trunk or treat this year....Instead, the young women set up games, face painting and candy for the kids and the primary got a couple in our ward teach line dancing. I love our primary president, she made a "wanted" wall with pics of some leaders in the ward. After a completely crazy month of church responsibilities, I did a happy dance leaving the stake center to celebrate my last big activity for a few months! HALLELUJAH! I'm sure my family was also dancing, I was a bit of a monster under all the stress.




























Boston's Halloween Parade at school! I should have snapped a pic of Captain America with the bearded lady, but that bearded lady was super busy! ;)


Trick or Treating
Our neighbor invited us to go trick or treating with their kids this year. It was fun not going alone! She made cookies for the kids to decorate, and cocoa for the adults. It was a pretty genius idea and I'm grateful for awesome neighbors!






Tree Family Halloween Party










No comments:

Post a Comment