Monday, October 8, 2018

September Things

We started September with the Tree Family Birthday Party! Complete with all the adults sliding down the kids bouncy house slide. Grandma and Grandpa went all out to make it a super fun party. 





We had fun at the State Fair













I decided to open my own preschool....NOT! But Ellie loves to pretend like she's in school with friends.


Helping mom clean out the closet....Ellie cracks me up




Princess tea parties...


And of course making cookies to go with it...(Ellie and Maggie like the smell of the cookie dough haha)

Watching the young women dance at the football game


Ellie and Rylee love to help me clean :)


So good at the dentist!




Helping Grandma and Grandpa pick potatoes :)


And we ended September with a fun walk around Silver Lake. We got rained on, and couldn't get Rylee's boots to fit (so she wore my mismatched socks HA!) but we had a blast!













No comments:

Post a Comment