Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Rylee 10 Months




 Oh my heck, this chubby little thing has me wrapped around her little finger. She is the smiliest, cutest little ball of chub. She is so happy and so much fun to have around! We love her! Rylee turned 10 months on the way back from our Disneyland trip. She was a CHAMP in Disneyland, especially when we pulled 16 hour days in the park. Are we insane? Yes. Yes we are. She happily sat in her stroller as long as she had food :-) She freaked out one time, but I wasn't even with her, so sorry to everyone else! 
Rylee can put herself into sitting position on her own from crawling or standing, can click her tongue, wave hi and bye, can make a kissing noise with her mouth (and sometimes gives me kisses) likes to flirt (she will smile and duck her head into Jeff or I at pretty much anyone over and over again) She still only has 2 teeth, I love seeing them every time she smiles. She loves Boston and Ellie, and squeals when she sees them first thing in the morning. She loves when Daddy comes home and loves to be held and cuddled (for short periods of time) She loves the independence she's gotten from crawling. I love watching her go from place to place wondering what she's thinking about all this new stuff she can get into. Rylee is a JOY to have around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment