Saturday, May 27, 2017

Mothers Day 2017

Finding pictures of myself that I don't shudder at are few and far between lately. I feel so huge and swollen its not even funny. So crazy how pregnancy's are so different. I am definitely LARGE with this one. I'm glad we got this picture though, because no matter how I feel now, I'll want pictures with the kids to look back on down the road...and i'm mostly hidden behind the kids haha.
Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, yet the most rewarding. The days I don't spend hiding in my closet crying, I am so happy and wondering how I got lucky enough to spend my days with these cute kids. The high's are high and the lows are SO low haha.
There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about my own mom. How the heck did she deal with me? How did she raise kids without pinterest, or netflix, or baby center?? I'm so grateful for a mom who loved me through it all. I hope I can be as great as she is! 





No comments:

Post a Comment