Thursday, December 15, 2016

Boston's 4th Birthday!

Wow, I've been a mom for 4 years. It feels like so much longer ;)
I spent the night before Boston's birthday going through old pictures and videos. We started out laughing, and before I knew it, I was ugly sob crying watching cute little 2 year old Boston talk about dinosaurs, or watching him talk to a little baby Ellie. Jeff was staring at me like I was nuts. I spend so much time wishing them out of certain phases, that I don't realize how much I miss them til its gone. I've definitely been taking advantage of every moment with each of them lately. Really appreciating each day and each accomplishment. I wish he would stop growing up. After sobbing for a good hour, I got it out of my system, and was golden for the rest of the birthday. No tears!
I let Boston pick his birthday breakfast, which he of course chose cinnamon rolls, so we had breakfast and put a candle in his roll. He spent the morning with one of his friends, and then I took him out to McDonald's for lunch. Daddy took half a day off and we met him at Jump Around (just a big arena of bounce houses and a jungle gym) and let the kids go to town. They had a blast! We would do it again for sure!
We decided this year for Boston's birthday not to do a big family party. I get so torn on whether to have them or not, but this year, with so many grandkids, i just decided it was one less thing for everyone else to worry about especially at Christmastime. So we had grandparents come to dinner and had cake and ice cream after. Boston's favorite place to eat is PIZZA PIE! He loves pizza pie cafe. As much as he can eat of pizza, pasta, and dessert. Not going to lie, I enjoy that place probably just as much as he does. haha. He wanted a dinosaur birthday party this year, so we made him a dino cake and he got a lot of fun toys from Grandma's and Grandpa's. He also got to open a special present from Uncle Dustin, who bought the nephews and nieces presents before he left. He got a cool little lego ship. It was so sweet. Thank goodness my ugly crying was out of my system, so everyone was spared at that moment.
Here are some b-day pics, as well as pics throughout the year of little Boston! We just love him so much!
Happy Birthday boy!
The newest superhero squad....
Cinnamon rolls and candy cane cocoa
star wars ship from Uncle Dustin
He's such a goofball



Catching Fish at East Canyon Reservoir
Petersen Family Reunion at Great Grandpa's Farm
Zoo with Jack
Before Benson moved. Jammie day!
Smores!
Boston posted to my Snapchat
Vernon Reservoir
Fishing pond in St. George with the Tree Family
Zoo!
Bear Lake with the Roberts Family
On our way to St. George
Vernon Reservoir
Coming home from Vernon Reservoir at 7am. Nobody slept, until now....
Riding Trax "choo choo"
Camping
Brooklyn and Boston
4th of July Murray City Parade
4th of July
At the movie theatre - took me to see Finding Dory for my birthday
Last hug goodbye
I want to be a missionary like Dustin!

No comments:

Post a Comment