Friday, December 30, 2016

Baby Girl Tree - 2017


Welp, what can I say. Here goes another one! We found out the end of September that we were expecting another baby. I had some mild sickness, but easy enough to hide that we decided to make it a surprise and wait to tell everyone. We spilled the beans around Thanksgiving. We were all convinced it was a boy. I hadn't been very sick, and Boston really really wanted a boy! I was 90% sure we were going to see BOY written on all the ultrasound pics. We went in on December 29th for our gender ultrasound, and low and behold, we are having another GIRL! We were all dumbfounded. Boston was sitting on Jeff's lap saying no, just over and over again. I felt so bad for him, and being as emotional as I was cried all the way home. Not because of disappointment, but because Boston really wanted a brother! It didn't take him long to warm up to the idea, he says as long as he gets a brother next. We all are still pretty shocked, but are so excited to have another little girl in our family! 


No comments:

Post a Comment