Saturday, January 21, 2017

Boston Interview

I've seen several of these going around on Facebook and thought it would be fun to interview Boston :)

Interviewed: Boston (4) 

What is something I say a lot? "Nope"

What makes me happy? Don't fight

How tall am I?  5

How old am I? 5

What is my favorite thing to do? "Color"

What makes me proud of you? "Don't pee in pull-ups"

What is my favorite food? "Chicken"

Do you think you could live without me? 
"No - I want momma! I just want momma.

If I could go anywhere, where would it be? "Nowhere! Um...St. George"

What is my favorite show? "Girls camp"

*What makes me sad? 
Fighting

*What is my favorite drink?
Slurpee

*How do I annoy you? 
Do loud stuff

*What is my favorite music to listen to?
Moana

*Whats my job?
Mutual

*What's my favorite color?
Dark Blue

*How much do you love me?
Kissing (giggles) I mean a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment