Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Boston 18-23 months

You've grown up so much in the last 5 months! I don't even know where to start. You are talking so much now, and adding several words to your vocabulary a day. We were at Sam's club the other day and they were offering pie samples, and you squealed: PIE! I had no idea you even knew what pie was. Now, all you want is pie all the time. I guess its a good thing Thanksgiving is coming up. You love animals, and can say all their names and what sound they make. Even animals I haven't taught you. You said turtle the other day, and when I asked you what a turtle said, and you started taking deep breaths like you were out of breath. Like a slow turtle in a race trying to keep up with a rabbit? I have no idea. Haha. We'll go with that!
You LOVE trains. I don't know when this started, but you saw a DVD of Thomas the Train at the library, and got so excited I had to check it out for you. You loved it, and I have no idea why, because its probably THE most boring show i've ever seen. 
Another favorite of yours is playing football with Daddy. The second he comes home, you are ready to play football. He is much more fun to play football with, you've tried to play with me, and I just don't do it right...you don't ask me to play anymore haha! I'm ok with that. I love watching you two play and tackle each other. 
I know I'm biased, but you are a REALLY good little boy. Especially over the summer when I didn't feel good. You would climb up in bed with me and cuddle me. You were so good to entertain yourself when Daddy went back to work. You didn't quite understand all the throwing up, I think you thought I was playing a game or something, because you would laugh and then imitate me haha. Even I couldn't help but smile. 
I feel like you can sense a change coming. You've been really clingy, and have been having some trouble sleeping at night. I know you're going to be a great big brother! You are very sweet with other kids, even when they aren't so nice to you. I'm hoping the transition of baby sister will be easy for you to deal with! You make us happy!





You made friends with some fat birds :)





What a goofball!




Imitating mom...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment