Thursday, February 6, 2014

Where's That Shelf Go?

Good morning everyone, and welcome to my new blog stream titled, 'Where's that shelf go?' Today I'm going to talk about....that's right, you guessed it. Placing shelves! I've decided to stain the shelves in our home, and would just like to go over a few steps in the process.

#1: Remove your shelf. For this one, there were three simple screws at the top, and it slid right off. 

#2: Well, if you're lucky, like me, after you remove the shelf, your wall will look like this:
Luckily, as you can see, the previous homeowners guessed that I would want to stain this, and they deliberately left the outline on the wall. Now when I am placing the shelf again, I will not need to bother with difficult leveling, or the hassle of aligning the screws again. I know exactly where the shelf was, and where it needs to go again.
If you remove your shelf, and your outline is not there, well.....I guess you're screwed! See you next time, on...'Where's that shelf go?'


WARNING: the stream of 'Where's That Shelf Go?' contains a deadly amount of sarcasm. Viewer discretion is advised.

No comments:

Post a Comment