Wednesday, December 18, 2013

New House!

We are finally homeowners! We signed for our house December 5th, got keys on the 6th, and moved into our new house on December 7th. We have loved our apartment, but we were pretty much busting at the seams. Boson now has his very own room, and Jeff and I can now have a bedroom instead of a storage room! Boston has absolutely loved the new house. The first night here he didn't sleep well. But he adjusted quickly and has done so well since! He loves that his toys can stay out in his room, and he will crawl in and out, back and forth all day long. He also taught himself how to go down the stairs. He will crawl right up to them, turn all the way around and scoot right down. Then he goes back up, over and over. He loves the stairs.
First thing on my list after moving in was setting up the Christmas tree. It has KILLED me to wait this long. I mean really killed me. We have lots of plans for updating the house, but I decided to hold off on everything so we can enjoy Christmas. We did however have to wait til after church. We went to our old ward one last time so I could be released from my calling. They ended up releasing me from the wrong calling but then caught it after the sacrament and told us maybe it was a sign, and we should stay :-) boy did I want to stay in that ward! They have been so good to us! 
When we got home, the Christmas tree was up in 5 seconds. It is so nice to finally have Christmas up in our new home. We have been so blessed around Christmastime. Last year we got a baby for Christmas, and this year a house. Santa is really going to have a hard time beating that next year!






1 comment:

  1. It seems like you had a great experience on moving in. Coming from living in an apartment, moving in to your own house must’ve been a a big change for you guys. Anyway, how are things? I hope you’re all quite settled in by now. Thanks for sharing this with us, Megan. All the best!


    Arlene Keller @ Scott Sauer

    ReplyDelete