Tuesday, May 25, 2021

APRIL

I got these shots taking the kids to school in the morning - they are putting the top level up!


Here is the progess they made in just the 2 hours Ellie is in school. I took these on the way back from picking her up. The lower left is the view right off our front porch. Can you believe it?! 


We love park days


German pancakes getting out of hand... they were huge! :-)


Gracie found the tupperware cupboard...


Ellie's soccer team! Jeff is her coach and i'm impressed at the amount of patience he has for these kindergarten girls. They have practice once a week and at the end of practice, he runs around the field while they throw balls at him. If they hit him before he gets to the other end of the field, they get to be done with practice. Its hilarious.


Ellie thought it was funny to step on his foot during a game one time. The other girls thought it was funny too, and now they like to step on his feet and kick him during the game. Ellie got in some trouble for that. One of the girls told him she was a llama and then spit on him. He kindly told her not to do that, and I don't think that's happened again. SO much patience.....






Got to go to the temple for the first time in FOREVER with one of my Young Women from our last ward. Such a neat experience! I hope I never take the temple for granted again. 

We also got to go back to our old ward to listen to her speak. So special and rewarding! She was the only girl in my group that was in YW the entire time I was. So special :)




Soccer for Boston! 
Boston is actually loving soccer. I know nothing about soccer, and I can't say its my favorite sport. But it is growing on me, and I enjoy watching him play! He loves to play defense, and is the only boy that will actually stay with the goalie instead of chasing after the ball. He is really good at following directions, sometimes so extreme he looks like a robot and we have to tell him to loosen up haha.





Wrapping Ellie's wart ;) She will be happy to say, we finally got rid of it! That sucker is gone!




Two girlies riding in the bike trailer!


Picking up play groups again!




Yard Projects - added another garden box, replacing soil, and cleaning up the gravel driveway. Fingers crossed that I'll actually grow something out here this year. 



Walking around the temple is one of my favorite things. Its just right there. I wondered all throughout last year if we made the right decision about moving here, but every time I see the temple the doubts disappear.




Some good girls waiting to get tires replaced.


Ellie sure does love Gracie!


Look at those big blue eyes!




Gracie is crawling everywhere, and sometimes gets stuck haha


Easter Pictures! 







Boston and his awful snaggle tooth - ha!




Finished the girls room! They finally have carpet! My parents are renovating their kitchen and living room and gave us their old (pretty much new) carpet. Thanks Grandma and Papa!




Spring Break trip to Yuba Lake








We kayaked to a little Island and went exploring. We climbed up to the top and found this nest of goose eggs. The geese were everywhere, and once we got close to the nest they all started gathering around us and honking. It was so creepy and I ditched the kids and booked it down the hill haha. Birds freak me out. 


Definitely too cold to swim, but it was fun to go someplace new!







Easter Celebrations - Our passover dinner


The Chosen of course!


The kids earned their Easter gift from Jeff and I. Every time they heard Jesus' name during conference, they got to put a jellybean in a jar. If they filled the jar, the earned rollerblades. Their jar was overflowing. They thought that was pretty neat. 













Easter Egg hunt with the Roberts and Papa's Birthday! I don't know why I don't have picture of the Roberts egg hunt. The kids had a blast and found so many eggs! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! I did get Grandpa's cake though...I'll be better next time!


Easter egg hunt with the Tree's and Grandma's birthday!









How the Birthday cake looked at home vs what it looked like after the windy road up the canyon. So embarrassing. You can't win them all - but I sure learned what not to do next time ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment