Sunday, December 1, 2019

November...

Playing in the leaves...


Boston earned student of the month!


This has not been my month. Please excuse how gross my head looks, but I was cleaning up the fall decorations, and I bumped a shelf in the garage sending a hammer straight onto my head. Very few times in my life can I say that i actually saw stars, but this was one of them. I tried to hard to get a good picture of it since it was bleeding pretty good and Jeff was working....and I didn't want to freak the girls out. Luckily it wasn't too bad, thanks to my mom who came to my rescue!






I got to help make a wedding cake...


 Cutest Daddy Daughter dance...




 Macey time!





Our kids are disgusting eaters...





Jeff let me set up the tree early this year. I needed some early Christmas cheer ;)




Ellie dancing at the Dickens Festival!


BYU Football Game! Boston ended the game barfing all over Jeff's shoes haha! I hate the stomach flu..



The day before Thanksgiving, this boy spent 2 hours shoveling the driveway....right before the snow started and covered it up again haha. He loves being in the snow, and was such a good helper this day!


 Ellie helping make pie's


Thanksgiving at Grandma Vivian's




 Playing in the snow













Post snowmobiling picture...his eyes are melting out of his sockets haha



We went to see Frozen 2. I liked it even better than the first! And I still have Kristoff's song stuck in my head. ;) Best song ever! The whole soundtrack has actually taken over at our house...



French Toast, and seeing Santa! Thanks Tree Family for a fun Thanksgiving Weekend! 







No comments:

Post a Comment