Monday, May 20, 2019

Easter for days....

Roberts Easter....
My Dad gave a good lesson on the resurrection using a glove (i'm sure everyone has seen it done) to represent our bodies, and our hands to represent our spirits. The kids were all sitting there, and I remember wondering how much of the information was soaking into their little brains haha. A few days later Ellie came up to me sobbing because she didn't want me to die. As I was trying to reassure her that it would probably be awhile, she started getting more upset about grandparents and cousins and pretty much everyone else. It has sparked some great conversations as a family about what we can do to make sure we all live together again. I'm glad she was paying attention! 








Tree's Easter - another fun Easter egg hunt, lesson and bunny craft!
















Easter Sunday...
We watched Easter Dream (classic) and the new Easter Bible video's, we talked about Jesus and colored Easter Eggs. The Easter bunny brought new dresses and a batman shirt for Boston. We were able to talk about death and the resurrection without tears today!! We are so grateful for our Savior!












No comments:

Post a Comment