Friday, September 14, 2018

August Happenings

Jeff, Boston and Ellie all got to go to the Heber Rodeo while I was at youth conference. They love the stick horse race! Rylee got to party with my parents. 




We tried our best to squeeze in as much as we could before Jeff went back to work! The kids loved going on bike rides!


Tree Family Reuion


















 

Fun with cousin Jack





Boston teaching Ellie how to ride his bike. It didn't go well, and he gave up ha!



Draper Splash pad. This place is legit! Coolest splash pad I've been to!












Our friends that moved to Eagle Mountain. So glad we still keep in touch!


All the work of the garden is finally paying off!


FHE with the Tree's

I was taking pics of the girls, and Addy came up and sat on my lap! So of course we had to take a selfie...creepy photo bomb thanks to Boston



BBQ with the Roberts



Boston's school carnival




 Boston got to go on our ward's Father and Sons campout with Jeff and Grandpa Tree. 



 Ellie and I had our own sleepover while the boys were gone! We got to watch Beauty and the Beast and Ellie explained everything that was happening at every moment so I wouldn't be scared haha.

And finally, this is what happens when Jeff has too much time on his hands. Its comforting to know that Ellie's giant stuffed Minnie Mouse fits in my clothes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment