Monday, March 26, 2018

St Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's day fun! The shirts they wore last year still fit, and I'm dying over how big they got in a year. Jeff was home, since it was a Saturday, so we thought we'd do some fun stuff with them. We laughed pretty hard trying to pick a leprechaun name to sign their note, and laid out gold coins from their room leading up to the breakfast table where we had green milk and lucky charms. When Jeff and I woke up, Boston had moved all the coins from their room, up to our hallway to lead us from our room to breakfast. He felt bad that the leprechaun hadn't left us a trail. That kid is the most thoughtful little boy, I tell you what. We then celebrated by doing yard work (Ha!) and then made green tapioca for dessert. 






 I can't remember what Boston did to get in trouble, but I do remember threatening to put his hair in a ponytail like Rylee's. He wasn't happy about it, but whatever it was he did, he hasn't done again, so I guess that did the trick. I love torturing my children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment