Monday, February 12, 2018

Rylee - 8 months

Holy crap, Rylee is 8 months. Rylee now has two teeth, is still scooting and rolling (no crawling yet) likes to eat cheerios, and any baby food that isn't veggies, loves to be tossed in the air, and is sleeping 13 hours at night (can you hear the angels singing??) Boston started calling her Baby Pie with a slight southern accent (no idea where it came from) but he won't stop....and now we all call her baby pie haha. She wants to move so bad. I think she is conflicted with wanting to move and wanting to be lazy. I feel you, Rylee!





 The kids all wanted to be in Rylee's pictures, so I attempted to make them all laugh, and its pretty clear which of my kids thinks I'm funny....








And which two just don't care haha. We love our little baby pie!




Listening to the young women lesson








2 comments:

  1. The way Boston is laughing at you makes my heart happy 😂 your kids are just so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete