Sunday, November 26, 2017

Thanksgiving 2017

Here is our finished Thankful Tree for this year. Boston is green, Ellie is red, Jeff is Orange, and I'm Yellow. The kids have a lot of fun with it, and I love how it gets them thinking about all the things they have to be grateful for. We are pretty fortunate to have a lot of tings that other kids don't. They loved putting a new leaf on each day (Well, when we remembered haha) Ellie kept requesting to put up "bread," like every day for a week. I don't really know why, I can think of a million things she likes better than bread....Boston's first leaf was "Dustin to get home safely." And just like that, I forget all the terrible things they did that day. HA!



hopefully you can read those if you zoom in...

We had a great Thanksgiving with the Tree family at Grandma Vivian's house in Mapleton. She makes the best orange rolls!! Love that these kids are all close in age. Here we are walking off all the food we ate!! Also...I just realized I didn't get Boston in any pics I took that day. Whoops! Sorry Boston! We did get family pics taken today...so that counts, right? 






One of my Thanksgiving cravings Jeff thinks is absolutely "disgusting." Leftover turkey, cranberry, and cheese-whiz sandwich, taught to me by the one and only Diane Roberts! Dang this is good. I guess you just have to have sophisticated taste buds like us to truly appreciate and enjoy the flavor combination haha!




No comments:

Post a Comment