Saturday, August 20, 2016

Disneyland 2016

August 2016: Some pictures of our Disneyland trip....This made up for all the anniversary's Jeff was at state wrestling tournaments :) We had a great time! Even though it was the busiest I'd ever seen it,  and the fireworks were cancelled every night, we still had a blast.

We only got the front one time. We don't mind the back!
We loved the play!
Running out of funny things to do on the ride...
Tuacahn: Hunchback of Notre Dame. SO GOOD!
Matterhorn
Ruby's Diner 
Never had so much salt water go up my nose as I did this day...
Last meal before leaving California :-(
Cars Ride: Seriously though....my face hahaha
He finally put his hands up
Eating a giant turkey leg
I don't think you got enough sunscreen, Jeff
Beach Day!
Creepin
California Screamin
Waiting for the fireworks...they were cancelled every night :-(
The ride we rode the most....goodbye tower of terror!

No comments:

Post a Comment