Friday, May 16, 2014

17 Months

Here's to 17 months! My most favorite thing about this phase of your life is your new facial expressions. They are hilarious, and show your growing personality. You are so funny! You still love bath time, and you climb in the tub whether it's time for bath or not. This last week, I got you out of your bath, dressed you, and next I know you're climbing in the tub again fully dressed and soaking wet. I don't think you expected there to still be water in it! You like to run in circles, clean out drawers and cupboards, spill powdered sugar all over the kitchen floor, and climb on everything. 
Your vocabulary is growing so fast I can't keep track of all your new words. There are many! You've added 'there it is,' as in when were trying to find your binkie, and find it, you'll say there it is! You started taking anew binkie today. It's a flipping miracle. You picked it up, put it in your mouth, and there it stayed. I am shocked. Hopefully it lasts! 




No comments:

Post a Comment