Friday, July 5, 2013

Halfway to 50...

Happy Birthday to me! Nothing like knowing you're on your way to 50. Got to spend the day with my favorite people! I know what you're thinking, and no, I did not spend the day with Ryan Reynolds or Chris Hemsworth.  Jeffy took me to Tucanos for dinner, which, by the way is FANTASTIC!! I probably would have had more room for dinner had I not been guzzling the Brazilian lemonade! It was so good. After dinner he took me shopping, which is probably his least favorite thing to do...ever! I didn't buy anything, but the fact that he walked in each and every girlie store giving me his opinion on this and that was worth more than anything I could have spent money on. We then went to see Man of Steel with my brothers and sisters. We had a great time!! Superman was hot, and I guess the rest of the movie was pretty good too :-) Also went to dinner with both sets of parents, and had a fun shopping day with my mom! I got pretty spoiled. Bring on year 25!





Birthday present from Jordan
Flowers from my Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment