Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Olive Garden Four Cheese Ziti Copycat


This is my new favorite dinner recipe! It is so yummy, and SO easy. I got the original recipe from pinterest here, but made a few changes since i still have baby weight to lose! :-)

1 can/jar four cheese marinara sauce (i used Ragu)
1 jar alfredo sauce (i used Ragu garlic alfredo)
1 bag/box pasta (i used bowtie wheat pasta)
parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top

Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. In a 9x13 baking dish, mix the marinara and alfredo sauces. Add the pasta. Sprinkle desired amount of parmesan cheese on top. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until bubbly.

I tried to use reduced fat alfredo sauce, and it wasn't so great. I decided its better to have a small helping of REALLY good pasta vs a big helping of not so great pasta. :-)

I usually make this with cheesy biscuits or breadsticks. I posted the recipe Jeff and I like best below.

No comments:

Post a Comment